Executive Business Administrator (m/f/d)
- Administration & Sekretariat
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH we are looking for a Team Assistant (m/f/d) to supports Microsoft’s Corporate Business Development organization. The team focuses on strategic products partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, investments with the tech industry and traditional businesses. The team charter includes Europe, Middle East and Africa and works on innovative cutting edge partnerships and technology.
A successful candidate can effectively manage a high and time sensitive workload with a calm, confident and positive attitude, ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity and has a passion for making managers and organizations great. The position requires someone who has excellent communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work at the Microsoft Executive Level.
- Executive calendar management: proactively manage a complex calendar including travel and strategic prioritization of appointments.
- Working with EAs of partners to facilitate meetings between companies and executives.
- Provide end-to-end travel planning, including Visa processing, calendaring, scheduling, and meeting preparation and prioritization.
- Demonstrated diplomacy, ability to interface with a variety of executive levels in a smooth and polished manner with discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize your own work and resources to complete projects/tasks on time and to solve problems effectively.
- Help drive scheduling and team calendar in terms of All-Hands, business reviews, off sites and team morale events.
- Orchestrating end-to-end arrangements and management of team off sites and events.
- Processing of monthly expenses.
- Maintaining and publishing organizational charts, contact lists, org level aliases and distributions groups.
- Organizing catering and meeting room requirements.
- Deep understanding and completing Purchase Orders and expenses.
- Creative problem solving.
- Other daily administrative tasks as needed.
- 3+ years of experience supporting a senior leader and working in an external fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communications skills.
- Proficiency with Office 365 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Power BI.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German.
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 137378, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen