Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as a Executive Assistant (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and business trips
- Manage administrative and organizational tasks
- Set up meetings and manage the general correspondence with our business partners and internal stakeholders
- Work on ad-hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Support the VP Procurement and Procurement team in an administrative and organizational capacity
- Coordinate executive communication, including answering calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Degree in Business or degree as experienced administrator
- Work experience as Executive Assistant is required (experience in the procurement field is preferred)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent presentation skills are essential
- Good written and oral communication skills as well as organizational and interpersonal skills are essential
- English language skills are essential, German has to be on a professional communication (verbal/written) level, French would be a plus and any other language is beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...