Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
- München - Schwabing-Freimann
- Administration & Sekretariat
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for your as an Executive Assistant to support three different leaders in all aspects of administration, travel and expense management in the Microsoft Solutions Team in Munich. This Business Unit is responsible for driving new revenue growth and market share growth vs. competitors through solution and technical selling of Microsoft's Enterprise Sales Priorities.
- Proactive and effective support to the Team Leads by managing their calendar, travel bookings and travel expenses
- Prepare meetings and track action items on a regular basis; make sure meeting objectives are shared upfront
- Develop a knowledge of the business group strategy and/or functional expertise and act as an information resource to the business group
- Centralize information using Microsoft tools and applications
- Exercise sound judgement, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with confidential and sensitive information
- Organize cross-functional meetings, Offsites and weekly Team meetings
- First experience of senior level administrative support in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Self-starter with a hands-on, can-do attitude
- Eager to learn new tools and processes that support our business
- High level of integrity and professionalism in maintaining confidentiality on highly sensitive matters
- Proficient in Outlook, with proven solid MS Office skills, especially Excel and Power Point
- Organized and efficient, able to work independently and in a team
- Ability to respond to and prioritize numerous concurring, often competing demands
- Networking skills and confidence in dealing with a range of different people
- Ability to work against tight deadlines and to stay focused under pressure
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...