Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
- Administration & Sekretariat
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH in Munich, we are looking for you as an Executive Assistant. In this role you will support 4 different leaders in all aspects of administration, travel and expense management in the Microsoft Partner Team. The mission of this business unit is to drive digitization with the support of partner ecosystem. Through partners, Microsoft brings digital ambitions to life by helping companies empower their employees, engage their customers, optimize their operations, and transform their products.
- Proactive and effective support to the Team Leads by managing their calendar, distribution lists, travel bookings and travel expenses
- Prepare meetings and track action items on a regular basis, make sure meeting objectives are shared upfront and that action items are followed-up
- Develop a knowledge of the business group strategy and/or functional expertise and act as an information resource to the business group
- Centralize information using Microsoft tools and applications
- Exercise sound judgement, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with confidential and sensitive information
- Organize cross-functional meetings, Offsites and weekly Team meetings
- First experience in administrative management or team support in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent language skills in both German & English
- Very good user skills in MS Office, in particular Outlook
- Self-starter with a hands-on, can-do attitude
- Eager to learn new tools and processes that support our business
- High level of integrity and professionalism in maintaining confidentiality on highly sensitive matters
- Organized and efficient, able to work independently and in a team
- Ability to respond to and prioritize numerous concurring, often competing demands
- Networking skills and confidence in dealing with a range of different people.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines and to stay focused under pressure.
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...