Eurofighter Systems Engineer (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Eurofighter Mission Support Systems Engineer for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Manching.
The Mission Support Systems (MSS) enables the customers to prepare their missions including mission planning and flight planning. The system provides interfaces to the airborne platforms and additionally supports the analysis the missions afterwards. The challenge is to properly analyse the operational
requirements for different customers and implement these requirements considering the technical capabilities of the platforms. The Customer expects high-performance IT-systems driving modern software products that use the full capabilities of flying platforms that ensure safe operations.
As a EF Mission Support Systems Engineer you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Take-over system engineering tasks throughout the life cycle of our development projects, which includes system concept definition, system design, requirements engineering, system test and qualification in an agile approach
- Responsibility for the scope and quality of the tasks consideration of all aspects like feasibility, reusability, system optimization, maintainability, safety, technical performance, interface design, risks and opportunities
- Participation in test definition and test automation on system- and software-Level including test data management
- Ensuring the transfer of contracted capabilities and customer requirements into system and product requirements
- Active support of the continuous improvements of our products, projects and processes
- Active support of continuous software integration and verification
- Completed studies in physics, electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable qualification
- Experience as a System / Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Profound knowledge in developing avionic and/or mission support software (civil / military applications) is of advantageous
- Experience in performing automatic software testing and experience in agile methods like Scrum is preferable
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo) and Doors is preferable
- Fluent English and basic German language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: