Eurofighter Requirements Engineer (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as Eurofighter Requirements Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Manching.
- Point of contact for EF FCS (Field Control Station) Requirements Qualification Matrix (RQM) DOORS Database
- Support the FJT by improving the RQM process to capture requirements, to provide design requirements traceability and to provide requirements qualification and results traceability
- Develop and maintain the RQM Tool (Manage CRs, update tool requirements, implement requirements in dxl, reverse engineering, verify and validate the implementation of the RQM Process in the tool)
- Creation and maintenance of the Assessment and Test Configuration Index Documents (CID) for each FJT Clearance Support other sections of the FJT to generate any required export from the RQM Database
- Creation and maintenance of the RQM Coverage and Results Report for each FJT Clearance
- Perform change and configuration control of the EF FCS RQM DOORS Database to prepare configuration status reports and export data to get formal configuration output documents
- Creation and maintenance of the RQM DOORS Baseline document for each FJT Clearance
- University degree in electrical engineering, informatics or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in IT / information systems
- Experienced in Reporting, development and maintain of tools
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office and doors
- Fluent German and English skills both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 176658, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 163 5445933 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen