Enterprise Public Sector Inside Sales Representative in Munich (m/f/d)
Attractive working conditions with good prospects
Fixed monthly salary
Personal support and qualified advice offered
Orizon Plus Points
30 days annual leave
18 months contract
Your prospective job:
For our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH we are looking for you as a Enterprise Public Sector Inside Sales Representative.
The Public Sector Team delivers long term relationships and value to the public sector customers in Government, Education as well Healthcare, building the momentum of digital transformation for the customers & partners as well as the company itself. Join the Public Sector team in Munich in supporting the public sector organization in digitizing the customers and partners.
- Engage with customers across PS industries (focus local and regional government & Health-Care), company sizes and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline)
- Identify and explain how businesses across industries, company sizes and types can meet a new bar for excellence and reinvent themselves to compete in the next decade by embracing Microsoft’s technologies
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies
- Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression and set the foundation for long term customer relationship
- Quarterback sales from lead to purchase; be the main point of contact for Microsoft's customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections and negotiating success
- Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as a monthly and quarterly forecast for cloud solution sales, accurately forecast sales, pipeline and usage for the products and solutions in your scope
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers maintain high daily activity, minimum ~60-90 activities/day
- Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives
- Bachelor or Master degree required
- 2+ years sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools is a bonus, including experience from retail sales, corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs
- Experience working with or selling Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365 or similar solutions preferred
- Sales/customer service relationship background, telephone experience preferred
- A self-starter with a track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
- Fluent in German end English
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Claudia Bender gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-36 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen