Engineering Manager - Electric Propulsion (m/f/d)
- Metall & Elektro, Automobil- & Maschinenbau
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer from the aerospace industry you are acting as Engineer Manager (m/f/d) in the field of Electric Propulsion at the location Weßling.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Engineering Manager to develop a growing engineering team. This role will also play a key role in the design and certification of the Electric Propulsion system within the Lilium Jet. Reporting to the Head of Electronic & Electrical Engineering as well as working within an integrated product team your responsibilities will include the growth, supervision and development of the team that reports to you, engagement with airworthiness organisations, strategic suppliers along with ensuring process adherence & where required methods development.
- Manage, train, develop, mentor and grow your engineering team on behalf of the Head of Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Technically supervise and ensure on time delivery of all tasks/projects undertaken by your team on behalf of the IPT Leader
- Responsibility for suppliers/partners on all technical work packages and deliverables
- Responsibility to establish and ensure compliance to best practices, tools, and processes in accordance with relevant aerospace standards
- Work on any ad-hoc related management tasks or projects
- University degree in electricial, electronic or mechatronic engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in an aerospace engineering organization, including delivering avionic design development and certification projects
- Several years of professional experience in in leadership & management of technical personnel, including an understanding of aerospace skills and capability requirements and aerospace delegation/approval processes
- Experience with System Engineering and Engineering Project Management would be extremely advantageous
- Experience with Technical (Design engineering) methods development to comply with relevant aerospace standards
- Fluent English skill spoken and written, German language skill or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 137820, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen