Engineer Optical Products (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as an Engineer Optical Products (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry with the option of transfer into a permanent position in the Munich area.
- Responsibility as Technical Supply Manager (f/m/d) (TSM) for optical subsystems and components for present and future European and German space projects
- Definition and conduction of trade studies to support optical design decisions
- Definition of technical specifications for optical systems, subsystems and equipment
- Coordination and Cooperation with suppliers and vendors
- Definition of optical verification, integration and alignment strategies and establishment of error budgets
- Close cooperation with other technical disciplines (mechanical design, thermal & structural engineering, systems engineering, Assembly Integration & Test)
- Responsible for the technical interface to technical managers (f/m/d), customers and subcontractors
- University degree in optics, physics, engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent qualification
- Good knowledge in the field of optics with expertise in fabrication and mounting of components such as mirrors, lenses, coatings for applications in the field of telescopes, spectrometers and interferometers
- Good knowledge of the relevant European industry suppliers of optical components and subsystems
- Excellent interhuman, oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, -cultural and -language team
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, build trust, and develop excellent working relationships with other team members (f/m/d), customers and vendors
- System and Process-oriented thinking
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Experience in space-flight industry, preferably with ESA or DLR projects
- Experience as an Engineer Optical Products (f/m/d) with optical design software (e.g. ZEMAX, Code V, ASAP)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: