Engineer Loads and Aerolastics (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as an Engineer Loads and Aerolastics (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Compute all internal and external loads acting on the airplane due to flight-, ground-manoeuvres and gusts on all component levels within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Perform aeroelastic analyses using state-of-the art methods as well as established commercial tools
- Maintain loads/aeroelastics models and simulation tools in a conformal and convergent way, for design exploration, product development and certification
- Support the structural analysis and flight tests campaigns for analyses and development/certification of target load levels.
- Completed studies in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in the aerospace industry
- Excellent skills in state of the art loads derivation for all class of physical loads and their fully automated mapping throughout different engineering departments
- Knowledge of Aeroelastic instabilities and available simulation methods/tools
- Proficiency with programming languages like Python
- Fluent English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...