Engineer Flight Dynamics and Handling Qualities (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Engineer Flight Dynamics and Handling Qualities (m/f/d).
- Investigating open-loop and closed-loop aircraft response, with particular focus on handling qualities
- Performing design trade-off studies to support Chief Engineering and Business Department
- Contributing to the definition of requirements for cockpit displays and warnings
- Defining handling qualities verification criteria (Mission Task Elements)
- Preparing Simulator and Flight Test Requests for handling qualities assessment, flight envelope demonstration and/or failure cases classification
- Providing assistance during simulator tests and flight tests (from telemetry room). Processing and analyzing tests results
- Collating evidence for handling qualities certification
- M. Sc. in aeronautical engineering or similar degree
- At least 2 years professional experience in the field of Flight Dynamics and Handling Qualities required
- Good skills in Matlab/Simulink required
- Good knowledge of CS23/ CS25 or CS27/ CS29 required
- Experience in Helicopter Flight Testing is a plus
- Good knowledge of Flight Control theory
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented work style is a must
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required • Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...