Engineer - Crash and Impact (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Engineer - Crash and Impact (m/w/d). You will join a innovative team that will shape the future of urban e-mobility.
- Analysis of short-term dynamic impact events to the Propulsion System (i.e. hail/bird ingestion, fan blade off and rotor burst containment) by means of explicit numerical simulations (FEM)
- Be responsible for numerical modelling (pre-processing), conduction of simulations / calculations, post-processing and reporting of the results
- Actively affect the design of components to withstand possible impact scenarios during the preliminary and detailed product development phase
- Serve as contact person to engineers from neighbouring disciplines regarding short-term dynamic event
- University degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar preferred
- Experience in a similar position in the Aerospace industry are necessary
- Extensive knowledge of nonlinear explicit FE analysis methods, structural mechanics and progressive failure analysis
- Practical experience in the use of the commercial explicit FE code Altair RADIOSS and the corresponding pre- and post-processing tools (HyperMesh & HyperView)
- Solid fundamental understanding of composite & metallic structure failure, particularly under dynamic conditions, structural joints and physical/mathematical modelling approaches for all
- Experience in the analysis of impact events to engines and their surrounding structure in the framework of an aircraft engine certification programme is preferrable
- Experience with testing, article and fixture design and instrumentation is preferrable
- High level of self-reliance and autonomy, with the ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Ability to work with stakeholders to break work packages into logical and manageable sub-tasks which address requirements in a timely manner
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...