Engineer Cell Technology (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Engineer Cell Technology (f/m/d). You will join a innovative team that will shape the future of urban e-mobility.
- Monitoring and assessment of cell technology and other energy storage methods
- Creating test specifications and analyzing test data
- Continuous development of Lilium’s own cell technology roadmap
- Close cooperation with cell suppliers, research partners and regulatory bodies
- Support with cell-related procurement and commercial challenges
- Collaboration with fellow battery engineers for tailored cell specifications
- Work on any ad-hoc tasks or projects provided by management
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science or related field
- experience in Li-ion battery technology (industry or academic)
- Knowledge of energy storage materials, cell design and manufacturing processes would be beneficial
- Network with cell manufacturers and/or research institutions is nice to have
- Experience in high-volume cell manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...