Employee Equipment Design Responsibility (m/f/d)
- Metall & Elektro, Automobil- & Maschinenbau
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer from the aerospace industry you are acting as Employee (m/w/d) in the area of Equipment Design Responsibility at the location Donauwörth.
- Manage evolutions of equipment for obsolescence treatment or product improvement
- Manage technical discussions with the external suppliers of electronic equipment
- Manage technical investigations on the test benches or on the helicopters
- Assess Non Conformities and concessions
- Provide certifications evidences and documentation
- Manage the technical investigations of major incidents and to propose protective and corrective measures
- Manage the subcontracted activities
- University degree in electrical engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in engineering and electrical engineering
- Knowldge in electronic design
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office and SAP
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and wirtten
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 186163, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen