Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Embedded Software Engineer for Flight Control System (FCS) & Flight Management System (FMS) (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Development of embedded applications for Flight Control Computer in a Team with Systems and Safety
- Being part of an agile team, that designs, implements and tests safety critical real time software
- Participation and contribution to Software Reviews and applicable documents
- Design and document the software architecture and the preliminary design
- Support the planning of the next software increments/release/sprint
- Contribute to the definition and improvement of design
- Elicit, analyse and derive requirements from stakeholder needs or upper- level requirements, over the successive system decomposition levels
- Write requirements in compliance with quality criteria, avoiding over- and under- specification
- Manage specificities of interface requirements Define & justify the requirements allocation to the given system elements taking into account the architectural interfaces and constraints, (e.g. requirements constraining system architecture), ensuring traceability
- Manage requirement changes, including impact analysis and requirements baseline establishment
- Verify that the sub-system, equipment and component's requirements are correctly and completely implemented
- Completed studies in Computer Science, Embedded Systems or comparable
- First experience as Embedded Software Engineer
- Proven experience with safety critical standards (ED-12C/DO-178C, ED-218/DO-331, ED-80/DO-254)
- Very good knowledge of C
- Excellent skills in Java, Python and DOORS
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Good German language skills are a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer 074365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...