Embedded Real-Time Software Developer (m/f/d) (m/w/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Embedded Real-Time Software Developer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Taufkirchen.
- Transformation of System Software requirements into detailed Software requirements
- Software Design (task scheduling, I/O, functional algorithms)
- Analysis of embedded/real-time implementation constraints
- Hardware/Software interface design
- Implementation of Software requirements
- Hardware/Software integration and debugging
- Support to Verification activities
- Execution of Software validation activities
- Configuration control of Software and validation elements
- Generation of Software documentation
- Work according to defined Software process
- Completed studies in computer science, mathematics or comparable
- Professional experience in engineering, IT / Information systems and embedded Software engineering
- Programming language skills in C and Assembler
- Knowledge in standard Software packages, e.g. Linux and Windows, MS-Office
- Knowledge of space standards e.g. ECSS - PUS, MILbus, SpaceWire is favorable
- Fluent language skills in English and advanced skills in German
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: