Electronics technician (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as an electronics technician (f/m/d) at the location Weßling For our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Setting up control cabinets
- Build up test set-ups for Low Voltage testrigs up to 1 kV (AC & DC)
- Operate a variety of hand tools, power tools, diagnostic and measuring equipment
- Assembly and Maintenance of electrical Test Beds/ Rigs and workshop, including the build of small power switching stations
- Perform soldering work
- Work on circuit board design would be beneficial
- Recognize trends and patterns in failures and feedback to the responsible teams
- Take responsibility for maintaining an inventory of parts, tools and equipment
- Organize work, procure necessary parts, and complete accurate documentation on repair actions completed
- Work on any ad-hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Educational background as Electronic technician (Electrician) required
- Experience in development and assembly of control cabinets based on standard components
- Ability to work with verbal and written instructions depending on situation as well as with complex and detailed documentation
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions, electrical diagrams, and mechanical drawings
- Experience with Batteries would be ideal
- Good English and German language skills are required
- Desired standards (DIN EN 61439-x (VDE 0660-600), IEC 60364-x, VDE 0100-series)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Regina Frey gern unter der Telefonnummer +498954459407 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...