Electronics Engineer (m/f/d)
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
You are acting as an Electronics Engineer (f/m/d) with the option of transfer into a permanent position for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Bremen.
- Produce functional and environmental test procedures for electronic units which is the basis for the qualification and acceptance testing in cooperation
- Plan and conduct of the qualification and acceptance tests according to the approved test procedures
- Document the test results in test reports
with the responsible design engineer
- Completed studies in electrical engineering or a comparable professional experience
- Experience as an Electronics Engineer (f/m/d)
- Knowledge in relevant general standards (ECSS / MIL standards) with respect to general electrical and environmental testing
- Experience in defining, conducting and documenting electrical and functional testing
- Experience in conduction environmental testing (TVAC, EMC; Vibration)
- Producing test software to control electrical test equipment with scripting languages
- Awareness on hazards in testing of space electronics
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in large international teams
- Fluent English oral and written
- Organized and structured approach, high degree of motivation and personal identification with the respective tasks and project
- Willingness for shift work during environmental test campaigns
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen