Electronic Hardware Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as an Electronic Hardware Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Capture, author, link and validate hardware requirements for the equipment which makes up the aircraft electrical system
- Support or lead detailed design of power electronics equipment
- Contribute to safety assessments such as FTAs etc
- Consult with engineers of other disciplines, for example software and systems engineers to guide the design
- Constantly learn new things – and share them with your team members
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks
- University degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent (MSc/MEng preferred)
- Professional experience in the aerospace, automotive or railway industry is required
- Experience of power electronics, high voltage (up to 1kVDC) semiconductors within electrical systems is required
- Experience in aerospace certification procedures and hardware development lifecycle according to RTCA/DO-254 is mandatory
- Strong knowledge of DO160 is also beneficial
- Experience with Schematic capture and PCB layout board EDA tools, and with grounding, shielding and EMC design techniques
- Experience with power and analog systems design and integration such as system energy distribution, switched mode power electronics design or battery management systems
- Fluent English language skills are essential
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Mario Reiser gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...