Electronic Engineer Eurofighter FCS (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as Electronic Engineer (m/f/d) for Eurofighter FCS at the location Manching.
- Responsibility for the Eurofighter FCS Electronic Equipment Design
- Generation and maintenance of the technical contract documents (Equipment specifications, Data Requirement List, Equipment Engineering Design, Requirement Documents, FRD, Equipment Interface Control Document)
- Responsible for compliance to technical contract documents, equipment change management and build standard management
- Introduce updates of the existing equipment documentation via change management
- Manage requirements from the higher level specifications (internal and external), system requirements allocated to hardware and FCS System architecture
- Manage FCS Equipment Obsolescence
- Support System Support Centre and End of Line requests concerning Equipment Queries, Defects and Problem investigations
- Point of Contact and technical control of supplier activities/results (validation and acceptance of DRL items, DDPs, limitations and deviations, support and assessment for defect investigations and repairs, harmonisation and controlling of supplier and FJT program plans)
- Support Equipment Integration Testing departments and the customer when necessary
- Reporting to the FCS Engineering Manager and to the FCS EDR DL
- University degree in electrical engineering, engineering, aerospace or comparable
- Professional experience in IT / information systems, aerospace, technical documentation
- First experience in Equipment design
- Reporting experience is a plus
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 138153, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 163 5445933 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen