Electronic Engineer Complex Hardware Certification (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You work as an Electronic Engineer Complex Hardware Certification (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Lead the hardware electronic certification activities
- Collaborat with cross-disciplinary teams to define and plan the airborne electronic certification strategy
- Responsible for the definition of the hardware certification basis and the acceptable means of compliance
- Interact with development teams and aviation certification authorities
- Implement the certification process up to Design Assurance Level A and being responsible for compliance verification activities
- Supervise the development processes and standards to assure consistency between certification goals and allocated DAL, life cycle process objectives and functional, safety and performance requirements
- Completed studies in the field of Electrical/Electronic Engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in aerospace industry and safety critical applications
- Experience in complex electronic hardware design, validation and verification; experience on processing, communication and control boards product life cycle
- Familiar with system safety analysis and assessment process, from aircraft to LRUs
- Experience with product development lifecycle and assurance process according to DO-254 guidelines, ARP-4754A and ARP-4761; familiarity in managing deliverables and records of the process assurance activities, including evidence of assessment of completion of design activities
- Recognized experience in authoring and reviewing hardware certification plans and standards
- Experience in interacting both with development teams and aviation certification authorities during SOIs, familiarisation meetings and any required reviews and witnessing of tests
- Experience leading the certification process and communicating with the aviation certification authority throughout the hardware design life cycle, during design approach presentation for timely approval and negotiations concerning the means of compliance with the certification basis
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented work style
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...