Electrical Systems Verification Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You work as an Electrical System Verification Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
This position will contribute, as part of an integrated cross-functional team, to the Integration, Validation & Verification of the electrical system on the aircraft. This will include definition of testing and specification of the test facilities required.
- Integration, Validation & Verification of innovative HV power distribution units with focus on network/load switching and protection concepts at up to 1k VDC
- Specification, design, procurement and commissioning of test facilities for the aircraft electrical power system
- Work on ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field required
- Professional or academic experience in electrical engineering and aerospace experience including ARP4754 is a must have
- Strong knowledge of standards and good practices in electrical test facility design is required
- Experience in semiconductor technology and power electronics is advantageous
- Experience in capture tools, such as Siemens Polarion or IBM Rational Doors is advantageous
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...