Electrical & Functional AIT Engineer (m/f/d)
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
You are acting as an Electrical & Functional AIT Engineer (m/f/d) in permanent position for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in the Munich area.
- Preparation of AIT activities including standard AIT boards (such as IRR, TRR, PTR and TRB), AIT flows and integration and test procedures
- Definition and procurement of EGSE in compliance with technical parameters, cost requirements and schedule constraints, also as a Technical Supply Manager (TSM)
- Execution of E-AIT activities, autonomously as well as in interdisciplinary teams, including documentation (such as test reports)
- Impact assessment on problems and non-conformances, pro-active seeking of support of other experts when necessary
- Interface and harmonize with the teams of different AIT disciplines as well as with System Engineering, AIV, Product and Quality Assurance, work preparation and manufacturing
- Support of Project and System Engineering through-out all project phases with regard to all kinds of AIT aspects
- In cooperation with Product Assurance: conducting inspections, keeping log-sheet records, compilation of non-conformance and problem reports (NCR)
- Master’s Degree in electrical engineering, software engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience as an Electrical & Functional AIT Engineer (m/f/d)
- Practical experience as an electronics technician in device/ equipment construction and test (usage of oscilloscope and logic analyzers, being familiar with a variety of analogue and digital interfaces)
- High experience in planning, procurement or construction, debugging, maintenance and usage of EGSE
- Skills in programming (e.g. TCL/TK, Python,C), also for automatic test scripts including the synoptic
- Good communication skills, willingness to work in an international team
- Willingness to work on shifts and campaigns
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen