Electrical Engineer AIT (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as an Electrical Engineer AIT for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Immenstaad.
As Electrical Engineer AIT you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Setup and electrical integration and tests for satellite test benches
- Electrical testing and analysis of results
- Documentation of the tests
- Support functional tests and document results
- Operate spacecraft or instruments
- Support customer meetings and non-conformance process
- Completed studies in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences or comparable
- Professional experience in IT / information systems and electrical engineering
- Test experience and/or background in electrical, functional and/or RF-testing on satellites would be an advantage
- Good Knowledge of ECSS Standards
- Knowledge on spacecraft telemetry/telecommand would be an advantage
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
- Willingness to work in shifts
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/