Electrical Designer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Electrical Designer (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Manching. The Systems Installation In-Service team is responsible for the design of the electrical integration/cabling, mechanical integration and primary and secondary structure for the entire Tornado aircraft (test carriers, repairs) as well as for the fuselage centre section (retrofitting and series topics).
In the area of electrical design, design requirements have to be analysed and interdisciplinary developed. Concepts has to be compatible with the existing cabling architecture and developed as well as taken into account a complex building condition history. The Concepts are implemented in circuit diagrams, production and installation documents.
- On Site In-Service Support Tornado at MRO and Flight Test
- Customer Support via TESP (Tornado Engineering Support Procedure)
- Electrical design based on 2D drawing set with complex manual data definitions
- Investigation of extensive configuration matrices
- Electrical design of modification i.a.w. Tornado Change process and configuration principles
- Completed studies in electrical engineering or aerospace engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in electrical engineering and aerospace engineering
- Experience in design engineering
- Experience with the weapon system Tornado is an advantage
- Good Knowledge in Catia V4 and PDMLink
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluent German and English
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen