EDRS Verification and Mission Operation Support (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as EDRS Verification and Mission Operation Support (m/f/d) at the location Taufkirchen.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a EDRS Verification and Mission Operation Support and will be located at Ottobrunn and reports to the head of the engineering team. He/She will support the development of the Mission Operation Centre in the area of validation and operations preparation. The task includes test procedure and operation procedure implementation verification & validation as well as hand-over to the service operations team.
- Specification of test and mission operation procedures based on inputs from developer teams
- Test execution
- Mission operation execution during In-Orbit-Testing
- Support to Ground Segment Validation Tests (GSVT)
- Support to user commissioning and final acceptance
- Technical assessment of non-conformances, discrepancies and waivers
- Support of the EDRS quality management process
- University degree in informatics, engineering, aerospace or comparable
- Profound knowledge of space system operations
- Experience with Unix and Windows based operating systems as well as with ESA and ESA standards are a plus
- Ability to document the own work according to the standards of ESA programs
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office and UNIX
- Fluent English skill spoken and written, German language knowledge would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 142447, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen