EDRS Spacecraft Systems Engineer (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as an EDRS Spacecraft Systems Engineer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Taufkirchen.
- Conduct and follow-up conceptual Phase B design activities in the area of satellite system engineering, including but not limited to: electrical, thermal, mechanical and logical interfaces
- Requirements engineering in the area of spacecraft system
- Elaboration of system trade-offs in the area of spacecraft engineering and support the overall system architecture definition for the space segment aspects
- Provide technical support to the system team on major project reviews
- Elaboration of the operations concept, as well as preparation of operational requirements for the space segment
- Provide technical support to the project manager on planning, contractual changes and risk & opportunities identification
- Provide support to the procurement team with the Request for Proposal (RFP) for satellite platform and/or payload equipment, including support to the project office for satellite cost consolidation on the overall project's cost structure
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, telecommunications or a comparable qualification
- Profound professional experience in electrical engineering / electronics
- Profound knowledge of system engineering, including but not limited to: electrical, thermal, mechanical and logical interfaces
- Profound knowledge of system integration in aircraft and test execution for aeronautics or space equipment
- Knowledge of requirements engineering in spacecraft system and aeronautics
- Ability to document the own work according to the standards of ESA programs
- Experience with ESA and ESA standards as well as industry standards
- Strong experience in software-based systems and IT networks
- Good knowledge in MS-Office
- Fluent English and advanced German language knowledge, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: