EDRS MOC V2 - Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as EDRS MOC V2 - Software Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Taufkirchen.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a EDRS MOC V2 - Software Engineer (f/m/d) and is responsable for the design, development, test and maintenance of software solutions. Particular focus will be on the core components of the Mission Control Software.
The range of tasks will cover the entire software lifecycle from high-level requirements specification to acceptance testing and maintenance of releases. The activities will be performed in close cooperation with our System Engineering and Operations Engineering teams and sub-contractors
- Develop overall Mission Software Requirements for the core Software components, use data and software architecture models to design effective Ground Segment Software solutions
- Work with internal and external customers to understand their needs and articulate potential solution options
- Conduct research on key areas of SW architecture and evaluate technology risks and related mitigation opportunities
- Implement Software Solutions, perform Software Maintenance tasks and conduct analysis on Software non-conformances, discrepancies and waivers
- Support Software Verification & Validation process by implementing and conducting Unit and Integration Test Campaigns
- University degree in electrical engineering, informatics, engineering, aerospace or comparable
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle and Software Architecture
- Experience in Design, Development, Integration, Validation & Verification processes
- Professional experience in any of the following technologies: Linux / C / C++ / GIT / Eclips / BASH / QT and configuration of firewalls / traffic analysis / secure protocols
- Knowledge of ECSS Development Process is a plus
- Knowledge with modern agile methods such as SCRUM, KANBAN is a plus
- Good knowledge in dealing with Java and Python
- Fluent English skill spoken and written, German language skill would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 138397, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen