EDRS Ground Station Systems Engineer (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as an EDRS Ground Station Systems Engineer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Taufkirchen.
- Specifying, negotiating and agreeing on the Ground Station and associated subsystem requirements with our internal and external customers
- Translating application requirements into functionality
- Planning, designing and implementing Ground Station solutions
- Conducting trade studies by varying a wide range of parameters and alternatives
- Supervising testing of the developed systems and components by the subcontractor, including failure analysis and resolution
- Supporting users after the implementation
- Technical assessment of non-conformances, discrepancies and waivers
- Support of the quality management process during the development phase as well as during operations
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, telecommunications, microwaves or a comparable qualification
- Profound professional experience in electrical engineering / electronics
- Profound knowledge of Ground Station systems engineering for space applications for LEO and GEO satellite missions
- Experience in design, development, integration, verification, operations of Ground Stations and associated processes
- Familiar with EU directives for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), low voltage and product safety
- Consolidated knowledge of Modem designs (i.e. modulation schemes, encoding techniques and frame structuring, e.g. CCSDS and DVB-S2x)
- Deep knowledge in associated areas such as TT&C, ranging, monitoring & control (M&C), servo and air-conditioning engineering
- Strong experience in software-based systems and IT networks
- Good knowledge in MS-Office
- Fluent English and advanced German language knowledge, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: