E-Commerce Customer Experience Specialist (m/f/d)
- Marketing & PR
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our clinet, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you as an E-Commerce Customer Experience Specialist to support the EMEA-LATAM Site Marchendising Team. The EMEA-LATAM (Europe, Middle East and Africa – Latin America) Site Merchandising Team encompasses a range of people from experienced professionals to recent graduates. This 18-person team is spread over eight locations (London, Dublin, Munich, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Warsaw and Mexico City). The E-commerce Marketing Specialist role also forms part of the DACH Digital Stores team which comprises a Digital Stores Lead, Commercial Lead and Product Marketing Manager. The role will be based in Munich.
- In region focus on improving the quality of Digital Store experiences for customers and reducing purchase flow friction
- Live Site Quality – Proactively browse the German, Swiss and Austrian store to identify issues/bugs impacting customer/user experience including performing purchase tests
- Co-ordinate with global Site Merchandising team members to identify consistent customer pain points across geos and collate to address issues at global scale
- Build for Future – make and review new feature recommendations, review for regional relevancy to help ensure local specifics are incorporated into global feature rollouts
- Act as the voice of the customer - Use quantitative and qualitative data (customer feedback) to influence key stakeholders to provide better customer experiences throughout the end to end journey – from discovery to purchase with the goal to increase conversion rate.
- Support localization and purchase testing reviews for new products, services and features
- Participate in global Customer Experience programs and audits as required.
- Analyse site metrics (utilizing Adobe and ContentSquare) to identify opportunities to improve customer & user experience across various product categories
- Actively engage with Customer Support, Engineering and Experimentation Team to drive improvements on behalf of the customer
- Managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail
- 3+ years’ experience working in e-commerce
- Excellent language skills in both German & English
- Excellent project management, organizational and communication skills
- Experience with site optimization / experimentation tools (Optimizely, Clicktale, Adobe, ContentSquare)
- Experienced in working with data to analyze root causes (Use of google analytics or adobe analytics and content square)
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- High attention to details
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results
- A character that exemplifies Microsoft values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect
- Experience working in a multi-national environment
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...