DOA Management & Expertise Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as Management & Expertise Engineer (m/f/d) in the Design Organisation Approval (DOA) Team at the location Manching.
As Management & Expertise Engineer (m/f/d) you will perform the activities to obtain, manage and maintain the Design Organisation Approvals. You are responsible for the creation and maintenance of the required documents, procedures and authority cascade of the Costumers Design Assurance System to continuously ensure the compliance with the applicable Airworthiness Authorities regulation.
- Establish and maintain the Design Organisation Manuals to -facilitate the approval by the Airworthiness Authorities
- Ensure that the Compliance Check Lists are in conformity with the Design Assurance System
- Lead and manage the process for DOA compliance demonstration to the Airworthiness Authorities
- Management of the cascade of the Design Organisation authorities and signatories
- Lead discussions with the Airworthiness Authorities
- Achieve the agreement of processes and procedures
- Special focus on compliance regarding airworthiness, environmental protection and operational suitability data requirements
- Define Design Organisation and process requirements applicable to DOA Suppliers
- Cascade the changes on the DOA regulations into the Design Organisation
- Provide DOA expertise and support to the overall Design Organisation
- University degree in Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering or comparable
- Professional experience as Design Engineer, in Engineering and Aerospace
- Technical background in aeronautical engineering activities and certification processes
- Basic knowledge of the regulatory framework for Design Organisation Approvals (EASA Part 21, EMAR 21)
- Good knowledge in using MS-Office
- Fluent English and German skills spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 186645, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen