Digital Trust IT Operations Specialist (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Digital Trust IT Operations Specialist (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen and will work in the Cybersecurity domain within the Airbus Digital Trust Solutions (ADTS) team. You will be responsible for Audit Administration of ADTS Operations and in charge of end-to-end Service of Global PKI, Digital Certificate and
Digital Signature Services including Supplier and Vendor Management and Customer Support Activities.
The Airbus Digital Trust Solutions team is the entity in charge of providing PKI, Digital Certificates, Digital Signature as well as Key Management and Encryptions Solutions and Services to internal and external customers. It is a key enabler for Cybersecurity in Corporate or Aircraft Information Systems. ADTS manages the End2End set of hardware, software, people, policies and procedures needed to create, manage, distribute, use, store, and revoke digital certificates. In addition, manage Digital Signature solutions from design to operations and end user support.
- Lead end to end all levels of Audit Activities, including Incidents, Knowledge Management, Service Requests and Problems related to affected services
- Conducting a reguly audit of the PKI and supporting the solution, including analysing log files and comprehending them in a report
- Manage the operational activities of the PKI and digital signature systems in coordination with the system administrators and in accordance with agreed SLAs
- Lead and Coordinate resolution of complex problems as level 3 support, in coordination with Suppliers and Vendors
- Drive stability for all technologies and services, including automation of processes and procedures
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science, Business Informatics or comparable
- First professional experience in IT
- Experience in Audit Frameworks, Audit procedures, log file analysis
- Experience in managing IT Services in an Agile way of working, and ITSM Tools ServiceNow and VersionOne beneficial
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity Risk Management (e.g. NIST) and Audit Frameworks is desired
- Knowledge in IT Security, Cryptography, Digital Certificates, PKI and Standards such as SPEC42, x.509 is a plus
- Knowledge in Digital Signature and its standards such as eIDAS is desired
- Knowledge in Data Privacy especially GDPR is a plus
- Knowledge and Experience in PKI Infrastructure and Appliances (such as HSM, KMS), as well as monitoring and event management applications (such as Splunk, Cyberark) is desired
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- French, German or Spanish would be an advantage
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...