Digital Partner Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Marketing & PR
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
Now is a great time to join the Device Marketing team at Microsoft! As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will drive partner readiness and execute marketing plans together with OEMs and Distributor and Reseller partners that result in the sales of Windows 10 modern devices and related services/software, designed to achieve business goals. In partnership with device sales, category management, and the respective business groups, this marketing professional develops effective and actionable channel or partner marketing plans and is responsible for excellence in execution for their assigned partners or geography. This role successfully applies marketing programs within budget that maximize revenue and marketing ROI to achieve OEM and partner business objectives. The device marketing community is pivotal in enabling DPSS to drive growth in revenue, profit and share. You'll have access to technology, tools and toys that will help you use your skills and imagination to full potential.
The Digital Partner Marketing Manager will report to the Device Marketing Lead in the Device Partner Solutions Sales (DPSS) team for the D/A/CH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) in Munich and focus on helping them identify key digital priorities and opportunities across their commercial partners, including the OEMs, distributors and resellers.
- Partner closely with the device marketers in Device Partner Solutions Sales (DPSS) D/A/CH team to build strong digital marketing and digital transformation plans in particular with respect to social selling
- Localize corporate created seasonal content, assets, and campaigns to deploy with commercial partners and direct-to-market
- Perform data analytics and highlight local digital trends, capturing and sharing key insights, learnings, best practice
- Undertake partner capability assessments based on their digital ability, in order to co-develop improvement plans
- Monitor partners web/mobile sites for online execution compliance - build strategies to address opportunities and gaps
- Contribute towards building a Centre of Digital Excellence with the EMEA Digital Marketing Lead
- Stay up-to-date on the latest digital selling and B2B marketing trends, platforms, behaviours and tools to develop innovative methods and marketing ideas
- Creative brainstorming, wire-framing and layout for paid demand generation, social media campaigns and partner website experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education & experience
- Experience in digital and online marketing with a successful track record of campaign/program management and strategic execution
- Practice a holistic approach to digital marketing (across Paid, Earned, and Owned)
- Be a subject matter expert in (at least one area): Search, Demand Generation, Social Media, Data Analysis or Content Marketing
- Be able to deal with many stakeholders from different regions in a heavily matrixed environment
- Be very comfortable and passionate about conducting digital readiness workshops with partners
- Experience driving innovation in the digital discipline through business impacting campaigns across B2B environments
- Deep understanding of customer journey across social media, paid digital and website strategy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, social media platform management
- Excellent communication skills and strong project management skills
- Demonstrated skills in reporting and data analysis using different tools
- Ability to handle multiple projects while making decisions about key priorities
- Results oriented team player who can work independently
- Fast learner, diligent, ambitious, and persistent - in other words, someone that welcomes a challenge
- Business fluency in both English and German is required
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...