DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen and will be responsible for the day to day development and continuous enhancement of the Airbus Restricted Cloud (ARC) in order to meet the demands of the business.
- Implement new cloud-specific software automation, i.e. IaaS/PaaS building blocks defined by the platform architecture team
- Ensure a smooth transition into operations to meet expected SLAs
- Improve existing IaaS/PaaS elements based on customer feedback, market trends, and runtime information
- Continuously increase the automation level and resilience of the IaaS/PaaS layer, i.e. in terms of selfhealing capabilities and zero-touch deployment
- Harden the IaaS/PaaS layer continuously against evolving threats in close collaboration with the security team
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Business Informatics or comparable
- Experience in development, coding or operational engineering roles, optimally used to work in a DevOps environment
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery approaches (CI/CD)
- Proficiency in at least two of the following areas: Infrastructure as Code / Configuration as Code, Kubernetes / OCP / Rancher / Docker, Morpheus (CMP), Databases (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL), Test Automation Frameworks, Privileged Access Management solutions, Network Security Components, Remote Desktop Technologies or 3D Processing
- Knowledge in Cloud Services, DevOps/Automation, Infrastructure, IAM or CMDB
- Deep expert knowledge in one of the core technical domains of platforms (Cloud Services, DevOps/Automation, Software-defined storage/backup, Software-defined networks, IAM, CMDB)
- Understanding of the impact of underlying infrastructure (Compute, Network, Storage)
- Understanding of the impact of security on software and how to secure your developments
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience in Python
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Further language skills in French, German, Spanish and/or Italian are an advantage
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...