Development Manager for Optical Instruments (m/w/d) (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
Your are acting as a Development Manager for Optical Instruments (f/m/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen. The transnational optical instruments team develops and manufactures state-of-the-art spaceborne cameras, spectrometers, science payloads and lidars for scientific as well as operational applications.
- Elaborate and maintain the optical instrument project development plan
- Ensure a pro-actively adaptation of the development activities, including re-arrangement of the development logic or activities, to maintain the instrument on-time delivery in spite of development issues
- Maintain the coherency between the suppliers contracts and the instrument development plan and schedule
- Maintain the instrument project schedule
- Maintain the TRL (Technology Readiness Level) overview of the instrument design, and ensures the coherency of the technology development plan (including at suppliers)
- Completed studies in mathematics, physics, electrical engineering or optical engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in aerospace and project management
- Experience in space projects or industrial projects is desired
- Awareness of appropriate standards for space, ESA, ECSS, DSCC, MIL, etc.
- Negotiable level of English spoken and written
- German is a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen