Development Industrie Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Development Manager (f/m/d) for our aviation custommer in Hamburg.
- Ensure the manufacturing readiness including ramp-up and transition period until handover to the serial mode by securing the fulfilment of project objectives
- Manage the industrialization budget
- Define and deploy the industrialization standards and framework for all new development projects within the department
- Active involvement during feasibility study to provide a robust industrial dossier which includes requirements, build process, build concept, ramp-up, transition scenario and industrialization cost
- Provide an integrated industrial planning from feasibility study until full production ramp-up including flight test.
- Define industrial requirements.
- Cascading industrial deliverables and objectives to all stakeholders
- Manage industrial interfaces along the process chain, like: Industrial Architects, Suppliers, Planning, Cabin, Procurement, Engineering, PMT, Quality, Chief Engineering, R&T, Serial Production etc.
- Ensure industrial performance by critical path analysis, risk analysis & mitigation, clashes & recovery plan management
- Define lessons learnt as well as Industrial Standards for New Development to improve the industrialization process. - E.g. Definition/Update of Industrial Step Policy, Industrial Top Project Requirements, Industrial Maturity Plan, etc.
- University degree in aerospace engineering or comparable
- Experience in project management
- Experience in production planning
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office, Google Suite
- Fluent German and Englisch
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 91514, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...