Development engineer thermal control analyses (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer from the aerospace industry you will work as Development engineer (m/f/d) for thermal control analysis at the location Bremen.
Integrated within the department Upper Stages Thermal Engineering the candidate will carry out thermal studies associated to Ariane 6 Upper Stage, named Upper Liquid Propulsion Module - for completion of qualification phase.
- Execution of theoretical investigations, computations and estimations in connection with thermal aspects of Ariane 6 Upper Stage
- Establishment and discretisation of thermal mathematical models in ESATAN TMS format, using MATCAD and MATLAB as supporting tools for thermal analysis
- Performance of thermal analyses for Ariane 6 Upper Stage and sub-systems
- Thermal investigations and analyses in co-operation with other specialist areas, like e.g. structure mechanics and propulsion systems
- Establishment of thermal environment specifications for Ariane 6 Upper Stage Upper Stages and sub-systems, and verification of thermal environment specifications
- Establishment of test specifications and test plans, as well as review of existing test plans
- Participation in thermal tests for verification of existing thermal models
- Establishment of thermal test reports
- Performance of thermal model correlations based on test results
- Establishment of thermal analysis reports, in English, and contribution to synthesis report for Ariane 6 upper stage qualification
- University degree in aerospace, mechanical engineering or comparable
- Experience in thermal analysis for spacecraft or launcher systems with application of ESATAN TMS thermal analysis software and MATLAB
- Experience in establishment of thermal environment specifications for subsystems and components
- Detailed knowledge in thermo- and/or fluid dynamics
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written, basic French knowledge
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 134529, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen