Development Engineer Satellite Instruments (m/w/d)
- Immenstaad am Bodensee
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Development Engineer Satellite Instruments OPS/FDIR for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Immenstaad am Bodensee.
- Support development and specification of operational concept and FDIR (Failure Detection, Isolation and Recovery) concept under the lead of the OPS (Operation Pro Second) system architect
- Interface with software team
- Specification of input requirements related to the onboard software of the platform & payload control
- Definition of the project specific Packet Utilization Standard (PUS) and related telecommand and telemetry in strong coordination with the satellite platform responsible
- Definition of the command and control structure with detailed definition of used PUS services, subservices and parameters to be used assembling and coordination of the inputs for instruments Flight Operations Manual (FOM) and Instrument User Manual (UM) coming from different contributors
- Writing of the OPS/FDIR related chapters of FOM and UM, describing the operational concept and the failure detection, isolation and recovery of the platform & instrument
- Development and test of related Spacecraft Operational Procedures (SOP) and Onboard Control Macro Procedures (OBMPs)
- Provision of inputs to data handling and onboard software test documents and test specifications
- Completed studies in aerospace engineering or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the aerospace industry
- Experience in satellite onboard software architecture and design
- Experience in satellite & instrument operations/FDIR
- Fluent English and good German languages skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/