Development Engineer Robotics / Mechatronics (m/f/d)
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Development Engineer (m/f/d) Robotics / Mechatronics in permanent position for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in the Munich area.
- Analyze technical specifications and develop design concepts for demanding robotic systems, mechanisms and control systems to be operated in space environment
- Take part in the flow-down of technical requirements and budgets from higher-level specifications to mechatronic and robotic subsystems
- Support the definition and specification of interfaces, generate interface control documents
- Carry out design trade-offs in cooperation with Systems Engineering and other technical disciplines (Optics, Structural, Thermal and Electrical Engineering)
- Select mechanical and mechatronic components (actuators, sensors etc.)
- Take part in development and design of robotic and mechatronic systems and control hard- and software
- Contribute to planning and execution of development to support trade-offs and verify design-concepts
- Continuously monitor compliance to technical requirements, budgets and specifications throughout the development process
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Robotics, Mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- Profound knowledge of dynamic systems including control theory and control systems
- Experience as a Development Engineer (m/f/d) Robotics / Mechatronics
- Experience in the application of relevant design and quality guidelines (ECSS-E and –Q Standards)
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Strong sense of responsibility
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen