Development Engineer Propulsion Integration (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Development Engineer Propulsion Integration (f/m/d) for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Manching.
- Integration of propulsion systems into aircraft, i.e. specification, qualification and certification with respect to requirements, safety and reliability and according to the Airbus Defence and Space development processes
- In-service support for the respective systems and equipment: Technical support to defect or problem investigations (root cause analysis, development of problem solutions and modifications), Technical support to modification processes, Preparation of certification and clearance documentation, Support to system health management activities
- Technical management of system or component manufacturers and/or suppliers during development and in-service support
- Solving thermo- and fluid dynamical as well as mechanical engineering tasks and problems:Performing system analyses wrt. performance, dynamic behaviour, operation, control, etc., using handbook methods, simulation tools, etc.. Design, coding and maintenance of computer programs for synthesis and analysis of existing and/or future propulsions systems
- Continuous monitoring of available technologies and identification of technology gaps Managing interfaces to related technical departments and functions (e.g. programme management, procurement, technical publications, technology management)
- Supporting system engineers at team level (Powerplant and Installations GE)
- Cooperation and coordination with internal, external, national and international subcontractors, suppliers, customers and partner companies
- University degree in aerospave engineering, mechanival engineerin or comparable
- Profound knowledge in the area of propulsion systems
- Detailed knowledge of aviation engine technology, engine performance, thermodynamic cycles, thermodynamics, aerodynamics, as well as engine operational behaviour and control
- Knowledge of flight / mission control systems, health monitoring systems, MRO, air vehicle mission analysis and performance
- Good knowledge of air vehicle general systems
- Profound knowledge of and experience in equipment and system engineering
- Experience with system modelling and simulation tools would be a plus
- Experience with requirement management tools would be a plus
- Solid experience in the area of (military) aerospace specific development, qualification and certification processes
- Knowledge of Matlab/ Simulink required
- Knowledge of FORTRAN is highly appreciated
- Knowledge of DOORS is a plu
- Fluent German and English
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...