Design Engineer Upper Modules (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Design Engineer Upper Modules (m/f/d) at the location Bremen.
The department Upper Modules Design & Layout is responsible for the design & layout of fully integrated propulsion modules of civil launcher systems, including its corresponding subsystems and products. The activities encompass amongst others the conceptual design, the preliminary and detailed 3D design, the preparation of the manufacturing and integration documentation, the treatment of design changes as well as the support of manufacturing and integration activities. The finalization of A6 Upper Liquid Propulsion
Module development and qualification requires additional support for the design and layout team.
The general and detailed design activities for structures, lines, harness and brackets have to be performed. The work is to be carried out in close coordination with the engineering team such as design and layout, structure mechanic/dynamic, thermal and stage system engineering in Bremen.
- General and detailed 3D design activities taking into account: Design and manufacturing requirements and processes. Functional requirements (e.g. segregation rules for the electrical system, pressure, temperature, max. pressure drop) Mechanical requirements (frequency and stress) Integration sequence and accessibility
- Establishment and update of 3D models and assemblies in Catia V5 / Teamcenter
- Elaboration and update of 2D manufacturing drawings, bills of material and release of associated data packages in link with SAP
- Master Degree or Bachelor in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education
- Working experience in design department with good knowledge of design and development processes, considering manufacturing and industrialization needs
- Good imagination in 3D and establishing of drawings
- Good knowledge in MS Office, SAP, Catia V5
- Medium level of experience in PLM-T, in particular TeamCenter
- Fluent English and German language skills are essential
- Knowledge in French would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...