Design Engineer - NX (m/w/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Senior NX Designer (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Augsburg.
- Design authority for major assemblies, in particular mass-optimized components manufactured by laser-selective sintering
- Create, verify and review digital models
- Perform drafting and dimensioning in 2D environments
- Design using sheet metal and wire routing environments
- Lead a team of designers and be responsible for small to medium size projects with maximum responsibility and minimum processes in place
- Completed studies in electrical construction, computer drafting applications or a comparable qualification
- several years of experience in mechanical CAD Design
- Team lead experience combined with high social intelligence
- Good skills with Siemens NX
- Organize and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines
- Exhibits the ability to review and comprehend a set of project documents and drawing
- Fluent English oral and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: