Design Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Design Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Design of interior related components in concert with other engineering groups, industrial design group, and suppliers
- Design and support of development of interior components with attention towards high volume production
- Assist in the development of manufacturing, integration, and test processes and procedures
- Support the system design and development from concept to production, resolving any design, manufacturing, and assembly issues along the way together with Tier1 supplier
- Perform 3D CAD design and concept work within the DMU surrounding
- Create certification related documentation
- Check and approval of technical 2D drawings for manufacturing release
- Constantly learn new things – and share them with your team members
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks
- Creating detailed weight break down calculation
- University degree in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical/Vehicle Engineering
- Professional experience in the aerospace industry is required
- Strong knowledge of a CAD system is required in Siemens NX
- Advanced knowledge of ISO GPS (alternatively ASME GD&T) and overall good drafting skills are required
- Extensive experience with composite structural design is required
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to integrate state-of-the-art design and manufacturing methods into product concepts and designs is required
- Experience developing and working to system requirements and in verification & validation is required
- Excellent understanding of general design principles and technical correlations is required
- Basic knowledge with PDM/PLM systems (Teamcenter or equivalent) is beneficial
- Experience with working with various suppliers and managing deliverables is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language is beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...