Design Engineer - Engine System (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Design Engineer - Engine System (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Design and optimize aerospace parts and assemblies throughout their lifecycle
- Create complex 3D parts and assemblies in CAD (Siemens NX)
- Derive fully dimensioned 2D technical drawings appropriate for production and certification
- Consult with engineers of other disciplines, for example Manufacturing Engineers regarding the manufacture of your designs
- Constantly learn new things – and share them with your team members
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks
- University degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering (MSc/M.Eng preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the aerospace industry is required
- Strong knowledge of Siemens NX is required (surface modelling is beneficial)
- Advanced knowledge of ISO GPS (alternatively ASME GD&T) (incl. tolerance stack-up calculation) is required
- overall good drafting skills are required
- Basic knowledge of PDM/PLM systems is required (experience with Teamcenter is beneficial)
- Experience with aero-engine or turbomachinery is required
- Experience in designing integrated electronics products or actuators is beneficial
- Excellent understanding of general design principles and technical correlations is required
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously if required
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment is required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...