Design Engineer Electrical System Installation (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Technical Design Coordinator (f/m/d) for our custommer Airbus Operations in Hamburg
- Technical coordination of electrical system installation deliverables (ATA92-00 definition dossiers incl. backward/forward-changes/concessions, SB, pre-design and feasibility-studies, etc.)
- Coordination of S/C deliverable incl. their validation (e.g. drawings)- Project management to coordinate design development activities within SA perimeter taking into account time, quality, cost drivers incl. E2E planning of design activities/deliverable
- Provide repercussions in the change process (e.g. triggered by RFW or RFW) as a basis for a decision by program to release new modifications, taking into account time, quality, cost and airworthiness prerequisites/indicators
- Definition of design principles for single-part, assembly and installation drawings
- Perform V&V activities against applicable requirement documents (e.g. TDD, SIDP, EIRD) incl. deviation process
- University degree in electrical engineering, aerospace engineering or comparable
- Experience in configuration management, electrical engineering and aerospace
- Detailed level of knowledge in electrical system installation (ATA92-00) and their related requirements
- Very good knowledge in MS-Officec
- Very good knowledge in CATIA V5, CCD, Taksy/ Gesy/ Tesy, VPM and ZAMIZ
- Fluent German and Englisch
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 91939, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...