Design Engineer - Avionics and Autoflight (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Design Engineer - Avionics and Autoflight (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
You will be part of the Mechanical Engineering team and report to the Engineering Manager responsible for Design Engineering. The Mechanical Engineering Team is responsible for designing and developing the structural components of our aircraft across the entire life cycle - from concept through to detailed design, testing and into serial production.
As a Temporary Design Engineer for the Avionics and AutoFlight you will also be part of an interdisciplinary IPT (Integrated Project Team) responsible for the design of various components and you will play a key role in bringing our innovative aircraft to life.
Your Day to Day:
- Design and optimize aerospace parts and assemblies throughout their lifecycle
- Create complex 3D parts and assemblies in CAD (Siemens NX)
- Derive fully dimensioned 2D technical drawings appropriate for production and certification
- Consult with engineers of other disciplines, for example Manufacturing Engineers regarding the manufacture of your designs
- Constantly learn new things – and share them with your team members
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks
- University degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering is required (MSc/M.Eng preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the aerospace industry is required
- Strong knowledge of Siemens NX is required
- Experience with integrating avionics components is required
- Experience with harness routing is required (experience with routing in NX is beneficial)
- Advanced knowledge of ISO GPS (alternatively ASME GD&T) and overall good drafting skills are required
- Basic knowledge of PDM/PLM systems is required (experience with Teamcenter is beneficial)
- Experience with interface requirements definition is beneficial
- Excellent understanding of general design principles and technical correlations is required
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously if required
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment is required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...