Design Data & Document Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Design Data & Document Manager for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Manching.
As a Design Data & Document Manager you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Automatic import of the EF design data into the company Product Data Management System (PDM) and related tools (e.g. VPM)
- In the case of incorrect imports, the causes are to be analyzed by consulting the design department, the partner companies, or IT providers and the errors are to be corrected manually
- In the case of systematic import failures, the system, tools and scripts are to be analyzed for potential improvements and changed if possible
- Maintenance and administration of documents and related data in the Document Management System (DMS Filenet, PDM Teamcenter)
- Perform consistency checks of documents that are created and released automatically and support the users in the functions of the new system
- Act as focal point to all disciplines using these design data and documents, e.g. Support, Maintenance or Production departments
- Completed studies in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in Configuration Management and IT / information systems
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office and UNIX
- Knowledge in PDM Teamcenter, IBM Filenet and/or STEP are favorable
- Fluent English and advanced German language knowledge, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: