Demand Analyst (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations, you are acting as Demand Analyst (m/f/d) at the location Fuhlsbüttel.
- Validation on Satair side of e-Request for Stock Provisioning (e-RSP)
- Support the Satair Financial and Senior Management approval
- Manage the request for approval in the ELIPS e-RSP module
- Execution of the demands requested as per e-RSP
- Plan the purchasing to the supplier in accordance with the e-RSP
- Ensure the material purchasing to the supplier and inbound
- Monitor deliveries with the supply chain functions
- Provide the purchase order feedback to the Request for Stock Provisioning Manager
- Ensure that material is ready for airlines requests
- Monitor incoming and outgoing flows in line with the initial forecast and budget
- Take necessary actions to secure inventory budget plans and requested delivery performance
- In charge of providing feedback to the Request for Stock
- Provide Manager about the e-RSP fulfilment via the ELIPS/e-RSP
- Secure stock availability in central warehouse
- Monitor transfer orders to ensure US demand is fulfilled
- Support escalation and resolution measures to secure performance is at target
- University degree in Aerospace, Business Administration, Business Informatics or comparable
- Professional experience in Aircraft Construction, Supplier Management, Supply Chain and Technical Documentation
- Basic knowledge in Lean Management and Total Quality Management
- Advanced skills in SAP
- Google Workspace and Skywise skills advantageous
- Fluent English skills spoken and written
- Basic German skills
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 175470, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen