Database Specialist (m/w/d)
- A straightforward permanent position working for our prestigious clients
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Database Specialist (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry with the option of transfer into a permanent position in Bremen.
- Secures on-time / on-quality delivery of PDM application ser-vice and support
- Close collaboration with PDM Architect
- Co-Lead implementation with integrator in project phase, then takes over activity in production phase
- Support the definition and set up of infrastructure, taking into account security and performance require-ments, perform stress tests
- Perform OOTB solution installation & system setup (containers, users, etc.)
- Identify alternatives and evaluate workload to imple-ment requirements
- Document technical implementation in technical specifications
- Perform solution parametrization & customization, unit & integration tests, support user demo/tests and sprint retrospective meetings
- Perform data migration activities (support to map-ping, migration engine development, data export / preparation / import runs)
- Support training material preparation
- Ensure preparation and go-live activities / Define & implement cut over plan
- Completed studies in Software engineering or IT specialist for system integration with focus on databases and applications
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Self-organization and Inter-personal skills
- Service and customer orientation
- Extensive SW support experience
- Experience as a Database Specialist (f/m/d) for administration and migration activities
- Experience with SQL based systems
- Fluent english and german, both spoken and written
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best. Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 50991-845 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen