Data Quality Check Engineer (m/f/d)
- Metall & Elektro, Automobil- & Maschinenbau
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as Data Quality Check Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Manching.
- Quality Check Ensuring the 3D data quality in the Zone/Component
- Controlling the quality of deliverables
- Verification of 3D data quality with mandatory signature in release process of Definition dossier
- Product Structure Administration Management of the product structure configuration level to be in line with applicable processes and methods
- Centralizing any activity to connect 3D design data to the Upper Level of the product structure
- Leading the harmonization of product structure management during the full development process
- Configuration of cDMU (Configured Digital MockUp)
- Ensuring and monitoring the quality of cDMU configuration for the responsible Zone/Component
- Supporting engineering departments in solving configuration issues
- Define and maintain Quality Standards and Design Methods
- Ensure Product Data consistency (3D, 2D, BOM, Configured Product Structure and Change Authority)
- Ensure class free Design and compliance with Design Principles
- University degree in electrical engineering, engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in design engineering and aircraft construction
- Good knowledge in dealing with Catia V4, Catia V5, CCD, vpm, PDM
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 146501, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen